For Bakcou and Aventon products, please review their warranty policy directly from their websites.
Pursuit stands behind their products and strives to provide the best customer support to each of our customers.
We provide a standard, limited warranty for manufacturer defects and workmanship of all models of electric bicycles, scooters, and their components purchased directly from Pursuit. From the date of delivery of the product, during the warranty service period, the defective parts caused by Pursuit will be repaired or replaced free of charge. The client needs to provide the original purchase receipt to establish the proof of purchase and determine the warranty start date.
Electric Bike Warranty Period
From the date of delivery, the warranty periods provided by Pursuit for the following components are:
Electric Scooter Warranty Period
From the date of delivery, the warranty period provided by Pursuit for the following components are:
The Limited Warranty Does Not Include the Following:
- Any products not sold on our website.
- Defects or damage caused by external reasons, including bad weather, natural disasters, accidents, or improper storage, stolen items, etc.
- All human-caused, including defects or damage caused by improper operations such as assembly, testing, use, maintenance, modification, upgrades, etc.
- Ordinary wear and tear caused by normal storage or use.
- Products whose serial numbers or barcodes have been removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or illegible.
1) During the warranty period, the customer can get in touch with the customer service staff of Pursuit via email, telephone, or any other communication method.
2) It is necessary to provide pictures or videos of the problematic part so that we can evaluate the problem.
3) After receiving all the information we need, we will notify the technical department, and they will guide the customer to repair.
4) Once the technical department agrees, we will send you replacement parts and assist you with warranty issues.
Note: Pursuit will not replace any parts without first seeing the photos or videos of the damaged product. Customers need to provide evidence to us via email.
In rare cases, the items we send will be damaged during transportation. In this case, please email Contact@pursuitebikes.com and provide us with photo or video proof. We will actively solve the problems for you.
Note: We will not accept shipping damage claims after 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
If you have any questions about this warranty policy, please send an email to Contact@pursuitebikes.com.