Pursuit specifically designed the Summit to be used in our rental fleets. Great detail was used when engineering this bike: threadlocker on every bolt, quality components that are not easily broken, and a Bafang brushless motor that requires no maintenance.
Pursuit specifically designed the Summit to be used in our rental fleets. Similar to the Quest but built with a step over frame, for a traditional mountain bike feel. Great detail was used when engineering this bike: threadlocker on every bolt, quality components that are not easily broken, and a Bafang brushless motor that requires no maintenance. The 750 watt Bafang hub motor, paired with the fat tire, is meant to be used on rolling terrain and is great for trail ride use. This combination provides a comfortable yet powerful experience. The Summit frame is built from 6061 aircraft grad
- A -- Total Length 75"
- B -- Handlebar Height 46.5"
- C -- Wheelbase 45"
- D -- Minimum Seat Height 28"
- E -- Maximum Seat Height 36.5"
- F -- Chain Stay Length 19"
- G -- Standover Height 28"
- H -- Top Tube Length 22.5"
- I -- Wheel Diameter 28"
- J -- Head Tube Length 6"
K -- Handlebar Length 26"
- 750 watt 80Nm Torque Bafang brushless motor
- Smart Pedal Assist Levels: 1-9
- Battery: 48 volt 17.5ah Li-ion Samsung/LG battery
- Expected range of 60+ miles per charge on pedal assist mode and about 35 miles when using only the throttle
- 6061 aluminum frame
- 1 Piece Aluminum rear pannier rack
- Shimano 7 speed derailleur
- Cassette: Shimano 14-28T
- Upgraded thumb throttle
- Tires: 26” x 4” Kenda Fat tires
- Weight Capacity: 350lbs
- LCD Display: Battery Capacity, Odometer, Speedometer, USB Charging, Pedal Assist Level, Watt meter
- Quick disconnects to easily replace parts
- 26” x 4” Kenda tires
- Integrated tail light
- 48V LED Front Light
- Weight: 72lbs
- Brakes: 180mm Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Kickstand: Heavy Duty Aluminum
Recommended rider heights: 5’3” - 6’ 4”